Google+ user Kevin Lynch has made a quick script (updated by David Mawdsley) to download multiple issues:
#!/bin/bash echo -n "What is the issue number of the first Full Circle Magazine to download? " read firstissue echo "" echo -n "What is the issue number of the last Full Circle Magazine to download? ( > or = the previous number) " read lastissue cd ~/Desktop # ~ brings you to the home directory of the user and from there I wanted to use my folder 'Desktop' for a in `seq $firstissue $lastissue` do wget -U Mozilla "http://dl.fullcirclemagazine.org/issue"$a"_en.pdf" done echo "" echo "Complete!"
- Ubuntu Shopping Lens (Scopes) Declared Legal in the UK and Most Likely in the European Union
- elementary OS Freya Beta Is Out, Still the Most Beautiful OS in the World
- Screenshot Tool Shutter 0.92 Ditches Ubuntu One Support
- Russian Ministry of Health to Replace Microsoft and Oracle Products with Linux and PostgreSQL
- GUN Linux: On the range with TrackingPoint’s new AR-15s
You can also read Full Circle online at: http://issuu.com/fullcirclemagazine
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.