It’s here. The second to last issue of 2014.
* Command & Conquer
* How-To : Python, LibreOffice, and Managing Multiple Passwords With A Script
* Graphics : Inkscape.
* Linux Labs: Compiling a Kernel Pt 4 and Kodi Pt 2
* Review: Elementary OS
* Book Review: Web Development with MongoDB and Node.js
* Ubuntu Games: Borderlands 2
plus: News, Arduino, Q&A, and soooo much more.
Google+ user Kevin Lynch has made a quick script (updated by David Mawdsley) to download multiple issues:
#!/bin/bash echo -n "What is the issue number of the first Full Circle Magazine to download? " read firstissue echo "" echo -n "What is the issue number of the last Full Circle Magazine to download? ( > or = the previous number) " read lastissue cd ~/Desktop # ~ brings you to the home directory of the user and from there I wanted to use my folder 'Desktop' for a in `seq $firstissue $lastissue` do wget -U Mozilla "http://dl.fullcirclemagazine.org/issue"$a"_en.pdf" done echo "" echo "Complete!"
- U.S. Marine Corps Wants to Change OS for Radar System from Windows XP to Linux
- Ubuntu Touch Music App Is Proof That Total Ubuntu Convergence Is Getting Closer – Gallery
- Canonical Drops Ubuntu 14.10 Dedicated Images for Apple Hardware
- Dropbox 2.11.34 Experimental Features a Rewritten UI for Linux Client
- Mozilla Releases ‘Firefox Developer Edition’ for Windows, Mac and Linux
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.