Full Circle Podcast Episode 36, OpenTech 2013 Special
Welcome to another of our special event coverage episodes, this time it’s OpenTech which took place on 18th May 2013. Apologies for the delay in bringing you this episode and for the lack of episodes over the last couple of months, unfortunately there have been a number of personal issues that some of the hosts have had to deal with in the interim. We are now back and are going to be able to bring you more regular schedule of shows than we have previously been producing so Thank You for bearing with us.
- OGG 44.9Mb
- MP3 79.2Mb
Running Time: 1hr 22mins 11seconds
Feeds for both MP3 and OGG:
RSS feed, MP3: http://fullcirclemagazine.org/category/podcast/feed
RSS feed, OGG: http://fullcirclemagazine.org/category/podcast/feed/atom
The podcast is in MP3 and OGG formats. You can either play the podcast in-browser if you have Flash and/or Java, or you can download the podcast with the link underneath the player. Show notes after the jump.
- U.S. Marine Corps Wants to Change OS for Radar System from Windows XP to Linux
- Ubuntu Touch Music App Is Proof That Total Ubuntu Convergence Is Getting Closer – Gallery
- Canonical Drops Ubuntu 14.10 Dedicated Images for Apple Hardware
- Dropbox 2.11.34 Experimental Features a Rewritten UI for Linux Client
- Mozilla Releases ‘Firefox Developer Edition’ for Windows, Mac and Linux
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.