Google+ user Kevin Lynch has made a quick script (updated by David Mawdsley) to download multiple issues:
#!/bin/bash echo -n "What is the issue number of the first Full Circle Magazine to download? " read firstissue echo "" echo -n "What is the issue number of the last Full Circle Magazine to download? ( > or = the previous number) " read lastissue cd ~/Desktop # ~ brings you to the home directory of the user and from there I wanted to use my folder 'Desktop' for a in `seq $firstissue $lastissue` do wget -U Mozilla "http://dl.fullcirclemagazine.org/issue"$a"_en.pdf" done echo "" echo "Complete!"
- Ubuntu Touch Music App Is Proof That Total Ubuntu Convergence Is Getting Closer – Gallery
- Canonical Drops Ubuntu 14.10 Dedicated Images for Apple Hardware
- Dropbox 2.11.34 Experimental Features a Rewritten UI for Linux Client
- Mozilla Releases ‘Firefox Developer Edition’ for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Ubuntu Online Summit for Ubuntu 15.04 (Vivid Vervet)
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.