Google+ user Kevin Lynch has made a quick script (updated by David Mawdsley) to download multiple issues:
#!/bin/bash echo -n "What is the issue number of the first Full Circle Magazine to download? " read firstissue echo "" echo -n "What is the issue number of the last Full Circle Magazine to download? ( > or = the previous number) " read lastissue cd ~/Desktop # ~ brings you to the home directory of the user and from there I wanted to use my folder 'Desktop' for a in `seq $firstissue $lastissue` do wget -U Mozilla "http://dl.fullcirclemagazine.org/issue"$a"_en.pdf" done echo "" echo "Complete!"
- Torvalds says he has no strong opinions on systemd
- Ubuntu Shopping Lens (Scopes) Declared Legal in the UK and Most Likely in the European Union
- elementary OS Freya Beta Is Out, Still the Most Beautiful OS in the World
- Screenshot Tool Shutter 0.92 Ditches Ubuntu One Support
- Russian Ministry of Health to Replace Microsoft and Oracle Products with Linux and PostgreSQL
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.