I’m trying out a new idea which I hope will make it easier for readers to suggest articles and for writers to get ideas.
I’ve created a Full Circle project, and a Full Circle team, on LaunchPad. The idea being that non-writers can go to the project page, click ‘Answers‘ at the top of the page, and leave your article ideas, but please be specific with your idea! Don’t just put ‘server article’, please specify what the server should do!
Readers who fancy writing an article, but aren’t sure what to write about, can register on the Full Circle team page then assign article ideas to themselves and get writing! I would ask that if you can’t get the article written within several weeks (a month at most) that you reopen the question to let someone else grab the idea.
I hope that this will let you good folks participate more!
- Ubuntu Touch Music App Is Proof That Total Ubuntu Convergence Is Getting Closer – Gallery
- Canonical Drops Ubuntu 14.10 Dedicated Images for Apple Hardware
- Dropbox 2.11.34 Experimental Features a Rewritten UI for Linux Client
- Mozilla Releases ‘Firefox Developer Edition’ for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Ubuntu Online Summit for Ubuntu 15.04 (Vivid Vervet)
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.