Unfortunately we’ve had to postpone releasing Full Circle Podcast (FCP) #1.
Using Skype (rather than Gizmo) with conference call record software Matthew was joined by James Savage (aka: catfacts) for a recording session to create FCP#1. Unfortunately the audio didn’t turn out as well as we had expected and rather than release a substandard podcast we have decided to hold back until Matthew returns from holiday then release FCP#1 in mid-February.
Matt: James’ line had it’s fair share of static on it.
Matthew is also looking for a regular co-host. If you are free for an hour or so at roughly midnight UTC on Sundays drop Matthew an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do apologise about delaying the podcast, but we want to make sure you get the best possible sound and content.
- PLUMgrid Virtual Network Infrastructure Achieves Certification for Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- IBM: Now Is The Time For KVM
- Linux is about to take over the desktop but not like you think it will
- iSchool, Marist, Linux Foundation, IBM Presenting MOOC Series on Enterprise Computing
- AMD demos next-gen x86 server APU running Fedora Linux
You can also read Full Circle online at: http://issuu.com/fullcirclemagazine
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.