Unfortunately we’ve had to postpone releasing Full Circle Podcast (FCP) #1.
Using Skype (rather than Gizmo) with conference call record software Matthew was joined by James Savage (aka: catfacts) for a recording session to create FCP#1. Unfortunately the audio didn’t turn out as well as we had expected and rather than release a substandard podcast we have decided to hold back until Matthew returns from holiday then release FCP#1 in mid-February.
Matt: James’ line had it’s fair share of static on it.
Matthew is also looking for a regular co-host. If you are free for an hour or so at roughly midnight UTC on Sundays drop Matthew an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do apologise about delaying the podcast, but we want to make sure you get the best possible sound and content.
- Systemd Creator Says Linux Community Is Rotten, Points at Linus Torvalds as the Source
- Amazon Web Services Aims for More Open Source Involvement
- VirtualBox 4.3.18 Has Been Released With Lots Of Fixes
- KDE Plasma 5 Now Available for Ubuntu 14.10 (Utopic Unicorn)
- Canonical Details Plans for Unity 8 Integration in Ubuntu Desktop
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.