Thank you to all the people who are voting for us on Digg, but we need more votes. Within 24hrs, we’ve had nearly 2,000 downloads, but less than fifty Diggs, that means only one in forty is voting. It’s even less on Reddit and SlashDot! As I write this, Robert is in tears and threatening to do evil things to kittens and puppies.
The more votes we get on Digg/Reddit/Slashdot, the more exposure we can get for Full Circle magazine. The more exposure we get, the more new readers, and possibly converts, we get. So come on people, vote! VOTE!
So, no excuses, here’s the links:
- PLUMgrid Virtual Network Infrastructure Achieves Certification for Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- IBM: Now Is The Time For KVM
- Linux is about to take over the desktop but not like you think it will
- iSchool, Marist, Linux Foundation, IBM Presenting MOOC Series on Enterprise Computing
- AMD demos next-gen x86 server APU running Fedora Linux
You can also read Full Circle online at: http://issuu.com/fullcirclemagazine
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.