And welcome to… oh, this is not the podcast.
But it is our first bold experiment in producing an audio edition of Full Circle Magazine. We decided, after editor Ronnie’s attempt to put the magazine through a screen-reader, that an entire edition sounding like a cross between Stephen Hawking and Donald Duck would be bad for everyone’s sanity.
Somewhat later than billed, you will find here the audio edition of Full Circle Magazine issue 69.
Our thanks go to the volunteers who managed deliver their readings.
So listen, enjoy and do please give us some feedback. Use the magazine website for comments and let us know what you thought of our efforts.
Try the MP3 audio edition: http://ubuntuone.com/23lhsOrnviLFxbGh2VIekr
- Stephen Hawking Talks About the Linux-Based Intel Connected Wheelchair Project
- Mozilla Thunderbird 31.1.1 Lands in Ubuntu
- Curl Exploits Closed in All Supported Ubuntu OSes
- Everything You Need to Know About Meizu MX4, the Upcoming Ubuntu Phone – Gallery
- Torvalds says he has no strong opinions on systemd
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.