And welcome to… oh, this is not the podcast.
But it is our first bold experiment in producing an audio edition of Full Circle Magazine. We decided, after editor Ronnie’s attempt to put the magazine through a screen-reader, that an entire edition sounding like a cross between Stephen Hawking and Donald Duck would be bad for everyone’s sanity.
Somewhat later than billed, you will find here the audio edition of Full Circle Magazine issue 69.
Our thanks go to the volunteers who managed deliver their readings.
So listen, enjoy and do please give us some feedback. Use the magazine website for comments and let us know what you thought of our efforts.
Try the MP3 audio edition: http://ubuntuone.com/23lhsOrnviLFxbGh2VIekr
- PLUMgrid Virtual Network Infrastructure Achieves Certification for Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- IBM: Now Is The Time For KVM
- Linux is about to take over the desktop but not like you think it will
- iSchool, Marist, Linux Foundation, IBM Presenting MOOC Series on Enterprise Computing
- AMD demos next-gen x86 server APU running Fedora Linux
You can also read Full Circle online at: http://issuu.com/fullcirclemagazine
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.