And welcome to… oh, this is not the podcast.
But it is our first bold experiment in producing an audio edition of Full Circle Magazine. We decided, after editor Ronnie’s attempt to put the magazine through a screen-reader, that an entire edition sounding like a cross between Stephen Hawking and Donald Duck would be bad for everyone’s sanity.
Somewhat later than billed, you will find here the audio edition of Full Circle Magazine issue 69.
Our thanks go to the volunteers who managed deliver their readings.
So listen, enjoy and do please give us some feedback. Use the magazine website for comments and let us know what you thought of our efforts.
Try the MP3 audio edition: http://ubuntuone.com/23lhsOrnviLFxbGh2VIekr
- Systemd Creator Says Linux Community Is Rotten, Points at Linus Torvalds as the Source
- Amazon Web Services Aims for More Open Source Involvement
- VirtualBox 4.3.18 Has Been Released With Lots Of Fixes
- KDE Plasma 5 Now Available for Ubuntu 14.10 (Utopic Unicorn)
- Canonical Details Plans for Unity 8 Integration in Ubuntu Desktop
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.