Full Circle Podcast Episode 40, The Man That Slept
Our Sincerest Apologies for the massive delay in getting this Episode released, we’ve all been very busy on various solo projects in the early part of this year, which will become clearer when the next show comes out. We will be making a massive effort to get back into a regular recording schedule (I know we say this every time but this time we have made some substantial changes to the way the show will be recorded in the future which we will explain on the next show). Until then enjoy our end of the year show were we reflect on 2013 and look ahead to what we can expect in 2014.
- OGG 59.4Mb
- MP3 91.3Mb
Running Time: 1hr 35mins 3seconds
Feeds for both MP3 and OGG:
RSS feed, MP3: http://fullcirclemagazine.org/category/podcast/feed
RSS feed, OGG: http://fullcirclemagazine.org/category/podcast/feed/atom
The podcast is in MP3 and OGG formats. You can either play the podcast in-browser if you have Flash and/or Java, or you can download the podcast with the link underneath the player. Show notes after the jump. (more…)
* Command and Conquer.
* How-To : Beginning Python – Part 30, LibreOffice – Part 12, Backup Strategy – Part 6, Screencast Your Desktop, and The Paperless Office.
* Linux Lab – Useful Investigative Tools.
* Review – Linux Mint 12
* I Think – Which Mobile OS.
* Closing Windows – Formatting a USB Device
plus: more Ubuntu Games, My Desktop, My Opinion, My Story, and much much more!
Get it while it’s hot!
- PLUMgrid Virtual Network Infrastructure Achieves Certification for Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- IBM: Now Is The Time For KVM
- Linux is about to take over the desktop but not like you think it will
- iSchool, Marist, Linux Foundation, IBM Presenting MOOC Series on Enterprise Computing
- AMD demos next-gen x86 server APU running Fedora Linux
You can also read Full Circle online at: http://issuu.com/fullcirclemagazine
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.