Well, Issue 1 is finally out! Click the link below to download. We only have the English version out, but more languages are coming soon.
This issue includes:
- Installing Ubuntu Feisty Fawn
- Howtos: Linux directory structure, MythTV, Scribus, and more
- Interview with Deluge BitTorrent Client developer
- News, reviews, and much more!
There will be a monthly – all welcome – meeting on Saturday 16th June @ 1700UTC in the #fullcirclemagazine IRC channel. If your not too savvy with an IRC client, click the WebIRC tab at the top of this page to have our IRC channel in your web browser.
Also; the deadline for issue #2 will be Sunday 17th June.
Issue #1 will now (hopefully) be released around Friday 8th June. Sorry for the delay in releasing issue #1, this is due to proof-reading a 40+ page issue taking a bit longer than expected.
Welcome to full circle Magazine, the Ubuntu community magazine!
Bookmark our RSS feed to keep up with the latest full circle news.
About Full Circle
Full Circle is an e-magazine run by the Ubuntu community that covers the world of Ubuntu, open source, and technology. Full Circle is community written and community run, so please consider contributing an article to the magazine.
Ubuntu is a community developed, linux-based operating system that is perfect for laptops, desktops and servers. Ubuntu’s aim is to make desktop Linux easy to use and available to everyone. Visit ubuntu.com for more information
- Stephen Hawking Talks About the Linux-Based Intel Connected Wheelchair Project
- Mozilla Thunderbird 31.1.1 Lands in Ubuntu
- Curl Exploits Closed in All Supported Ubuntu OSes
- Everything You Need to Know About Meizu MX4, the Upcoming Ubuntu Phone – Gallery
- Torvalds says he has no strong opinions on systemd
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.