Full Circle – the Ubuntu Community Magazine is proud to announce our fifth issue.
* Fluxbuntu – Step-by-step Install
* How-To : Report Bugs with LaunchPad, CoLoCo Edubuntu Presentation, >From VMware to VirtualBox and Learning Scribus Pt.5.
* Review of Bridge Construction Kit.
* Preview of Gusty Gibbon
* Letters, Q&A, My Desktop, My PC, Top 5, the new My Opinion column, and more!
Just a quick reminder that the monthly General Meeting will be taking place this Saturday (8th Sept.) at 1700 UTC in the #fullcirclemagazine channel, on the irc.freenode.net server.
Feel free to pop in, ask questions, give suggestions… even just feedback, we want to know what you, the readers, think.
Edit: The logs are up on the wiki!
full circle #4
Full Circle – the independent magazine to the Ubuntu Community are proud to
announce our fourth issue.
It contains :
* Edubuntu – What’s in it for the kids?
* How-To : Hosting Code on LaunchPad, Learning Scribus part 4 and Keep your kids safe in Ubuntu.
* Preview of Miro 0.9.8.
* Interview with Ubuntu Developer Colin Watson.
* Letters, Q&A, MyDesktop, MyPC, Top5 and more!
Get it while it’s hot!
English language only at the moment, translations on the way…
Full Circle Magazine is proud to announce our third issue.
- Xubuntu install step-by-step – Alternative Disc!
- How-To: Get a Stunning Ubuntu Desktop, Learning Scribus part 3 and Ubuntu in Photography.
- Review of Ubuntu on a Macbook.
- Preview of several new Compiz Fusion effects.
- Letters, Q&A, MyDesktop, MyPC, Top5 and more!
Get it while it’s hot!
English language only at the moment, but translations are on the way.
We really appreciate every article sent to Full Circle but please: before sending in your articles please take the time to read our Guidelines and our Style Guide as we are receiving more and more articles with terrible spelling and grammar and obviously not checked, this adds greatly to our workload and editing times.
We don’t expect perfection, several errors are to be expected but unfortunately, from now on, articles with large amounts of mistakes may have to be returned to the writer for corrections and this can mean your article may miss the deadline.
Ubuntu Forums have graciously given us a sub-forum on their site. This sub-forum is now our main forum and the current one will be closed. Just log in to Ubuntu Forums with your normal log in and scroll down to 3rd Party Projects and you’ll see a link to ‘Full Circle Magazine‘.
Many thanks to Ubuntu Forums for thinking us worthy of a forum, it really is much appreciated.
- Ubuntu Touch Music App Is Proof That Total Ubuntu Convergence Is Getting Closer – Gallery
- Canonical Drops Ubuntu 14.10 Dedicated Images for Apple Hardware
- Dropbox 2.11.34 Experimental Features a Rewritten UI for Linux Client
- Mozilla Releases ‘Firefox Developer Edition’ for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Ubuntu Online Summit for Ubuntu 15.04 (Vivid Vervet)
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.