I am inviting you to send us letters to be read out on the show. It can be an Ubuntu question, or an opinion about something Ubuntu. Send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chances are that your email will be read on the show!
It’s that time again – another new issue!
Issue #7 has :
* Step-by-Step Ubuntu Studio install
* How-To : Simple SSH Install, A Terminal on your Desktop, Easily Convert from Windows and Learning Scribus pt.7.
* Review : Wubi Installer
* Top 5 – Audio/Video Apps.
* Interview with the Howard County Library.
* News, Letters, Q&A, MyDesktop and more!
Get it while it’s hot!
We’ve created a Google Calendar with upcoming Full Circle-related events (and a few Ubuntu-related ones, too). You can hop on over to http://www.fullcirclemagzine.org/calendar to take a look or add us if you have a Google account. All times will be in UTC, so you will need to add/take hours as necessary.
Saluton Amikojn! (Esperanto for Hello Friends!)
In order to encourage discussion on the topics, and to keep me company whilst recording, I am looking for a group of co-hosts for our panel. Podcasting experience isn’t necessary (although it is helpful), but if you have a passion for *buntu topics, are a positive and opinionated person, then we want your application!
Email your applications to podcast [AT] fullcirclemagazine.org. We can’t wait to have you on the show!
PS: Podcast related topics will be discussed at the next General Meeting. If you are interested, please attend if you can. I’m sure that Ron would like some company
EDIT: Hi guys. We have plenty of applications at the present time. I have responded to those who have sent emails, and some of those guys will be on Episode 10 of The Penguin Central Podcast. Thank you for your quick response!
Hi guys. I am Matthew Rossi, and I will be the host of The Full Circle Podcast.
Now, I’m assuming that we all can’t wait for Episode 1 to come out, right?
You will find out more about the Podcast in Issue #7 of Full Circle. It will be released on the 30th.
Do you have ideas for the show? Then check out our Ubuntu Wiki Page. There is a section called IdeasTank where you can place your suggestions as detailed on the page.
Questions? They can go to email@example.com
Want to see my other webpages? Go to my claimID which lists every last one of them.
Want to learn more about me? Check out my Ubuntu Wiki bio.
I can’t wait to bring you Episode 1, this will be fantastic. Thank you for adopting me into the Full Circle community
Gxis la revido!
(Esperanto for ‘See you Later!’)
Host, Full Circle Podcast
Matthew from Penguin Central!
Matthew will be producing the Full Circle Podcast. No release date as yet but once we know more, we’ll post here and send out an email to all blog members to let you know when episode #1 comes out so if you haven’t registered yet… shame on you!
Congratulations to Matthew, welcome to the team!
There seems to be some comments saying how difficult it is to download an issue of Full Circle, I’d just like to clarify this:
- Click the Download tab at the top of the page
- Click the Issue you would like to download
- Click the language you would like to download.
Easy as that.
Full Circle #6 is out!
* Step-by-Step Ubuntu Feisty > Gutsy upgrade
* How-To : Run Photoshop plugins in GIMP, Set up Samba and Scribus pt.6.
* Top 5 – Racing Games.
* Interview with John Philips (Open Font Library).
* Letters, Q&A, MyDesktop and more!
Get it while it’s hot!
Oh, and remember, 5 more days until the podcast deadline!
- Ubuntu Shopping Lens (Scopes) Declared Legal in the UK and Most Likely in the European Union
- elementary OS Freya Beta Is Out, Still the Most Beautiful OS in the World
- Screenshot Tool Shutter 0.92 Ditches Ubuntu One Support
- Russian Ministry of Health to Replace Microsoft and Oracle Products with Linux and PostgreSQL
- GUN Linux: On the range with TrackingPoint’s new AR-15s
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.