This month, we’ve got a new series for you readers; Programming in Python! Besides that, we’ve got all the usual goodness:
- Command and Conquer
- How To: Program in Python – Part 1, Scan To PDF/DJVU, Associate A File Type
- and Inkscape – Part 4.
- My Story – My Ubuntu Home Server.
- Review – Amarok 1.4.
- MOTU Interview – Nathan Handler.
- Top 5 – Screenshot Tools.
- Ubuntu Women, Ubuntu Games plus all the usual goodness!
Download it here!
Along with a long-promised site redesign, this month, we’ve got some more FCM goodness in store for you readers.
- Command and Conquer – MOC & IRSSI
- How To: Ubuntu As A Guest, Apt-Cacher, and Inkscape – Part 3.
- My Story – Why I Converted To Linux.
- Review – WebHTTrack
- MOTU Interview – Stefan Ebner.
- Top 5 – Linux-powered Devices.
- Ubuntu Women, Ubuntu Games, and all the usual goodness!
As usual, you can download it here!
This month, we’ve got some awesome stuff coming your way, including a copy of Beginning OpenOffice 3 up for grabs by one of you!
Stuff this month:
- Command and Conquer – Shell History.
- How To: Test Drive VirtualBox, Increase Game Speed In X, and Inkscape – Part 2.
- My Story – Why I Converted To Linux.
- My Opinion – First Experiences With Kubuntu
- Book Review – Beginning OpenOffice 3, one copy up for grabs!
- MOTU Interview – Guillaume Martres
- Top 5 – Games You’ve Never Heard Of.
- PLUS: all the usual goodness!
Get it now on the downloads page!
Apologies to everyone looking for a #24 announcement; I just found out about six hours ago that our host failed to send the announcement because of a server error. Yeah, that’s what I get for not checking my email for about half a week.
Anyways, I’ve sent out a copy of the usual mailing list announcement to all of you subscribed readers–just about a week late. Sorry!
–your friendly FCM site admin
Thank you to all the people who are voting for us on Digg, but we need more votes. Within 24hrs, we’ve had nearly 2,000 downloads, but less than fifty Diggs, that means only one in forty is voting. It’s even less on Reddit and SlashDot! As I write this, Robert is in tears and threatening to do evil things to kittens and puppies.
The more votes we get on Digg/Reddit/Slashdot, the more exposure we can get for Full Circle magazine. The more exposure we get, the more new readers, and possibly converts, we get. So come on people, vote! VOTE!
So, no excuses, here’s the links:
Full Circle magazine – issue 24 : the uber-issue
Full Circle - the independent magazine for the Ubuntu Linux community are proud to announce the release of our twenty-fourth issue. This month: It's our birthday! ... and a redesign! *gasp!* * Command and Conquer - Cron. * How-To : Program in C - Part 8, Create a MAME Machine, and Spreading Ubuntu - Part 3 and Inkscape - Part 1. * My Story - Great-grandma Goes Shopping and Chinese Translations * Book Review - Ubuntu Unleashed, three copies up for grabs! * MOTU Interview - James Westby * Top 10 - Best of Top5, 2007-'09 * PLUS: all the usual goodness, doubled! http://fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-24
We’ve got a whole lot of Full Circle goodness for you in this issue! Plus, one more month to our two year anniversary! Can you believe it?
* Command and Conquer – Troubleshooting.
* How-To : Program in C – Part 7, Web Development – Part 4, and Spreading Ubuntu – Part 2.
* My Story – Becoming An Ubuntu User
* Book Review – How To Be A Geek Goddess
* MOTU Interview – Steve Stalcup
* Top 5 – Task Managers
* PLUS: all the usual goodness…
We’ve got a little surprise in store for you next month, too.
Another month gone by, so you know what that means! Another issue of FCM. This month, we have:
- Command and Conquer – Resizing Images With FFMPEG.
- How-To : Program in C – Part 6, Web Development – Part 3,
- Installing CrunchEEE To The EEE PC, and Spreading Ubuntu.
- My Story – Making The Switch
- Book Review – Ubuntu For Non-Geeks 3rd Edition
- MOTU Interview – Emanuele Gentili
- Top 5 – DVD Rippers
- PLUS: all the usual goodness…
Grab it on the download page!
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.