the independent magazine for the Ubuntu Linux community are proud to announce the release of our fifty-fourth issue.
* Command and Conquer.
* How-To : Program in Python – Part 28, FreeMind, Backup Strategy – Part 2, Apt-Cache NG, and Ubuntu For Business & Education – Part 3.
* Linux Lab – ZoneMinder CCTV – Part 3.
* Review – Synergy.
* I Think – What age do you think the average Linux user is?
NEW! Closing Windows (Linux equivalents to Windows features)- My Computer and C:\ drive
plus: My Desktop, My Story, and much much more!
Get it while it’s hot!
Click the button above to have this issue delivered to your Ubuntu One storage space!
- Systemd Creator Says Linux Community Is Rotten, Points at Linus Torvalds as the Source
- Amazon Web Services Aims for More Open Source Involvement
- VirtualBox 4.3.18 Has Been Released With Lots Of Fixes
- KDE Plasma 5 Now Available for Ubuntu 14.10 (Utopic Unicorn)
- Canonical Details Plans for Unity 8 Integration in Ubuntu Desktop
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.