the independent magazine for the Ubuntu Linux community are proud to announce the release of our fifty-fourth issue.
* Command and Conquer.
* How-To : Program in Python – Part 28, FreeMind, Backup Strategy – Part 2, Apt-Cache NG, and Ubuntu For Business & Education – Part 3.
* Linux Lab – ZoneMinder CCTV – Part 3.
* Review – Synergy.
* I Think – What age do you think the average Linux user is?
NEW! Closing Windows (Linux equivalents to Windows features)- My Computer and C:\ drive
plus: My Desktop, My Story, and much much more!
Get it while it’s hot!
Click the button above to have this issue delivered to your Ubuntu One storage space!
- Ubuntu laptops available for pre-order with Ebuyer.com
- Unity 8 Won’t Be Very Different Visually from Unity 7
- How to Install Linux on a Windows Machine With UEFI Secure Boot
- 10 Years of Git: An Interview with Git Creator Linus Torvalds
- How open source software builds strong roots for better governance
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.