This month: it’s our birthday issue! And, a redesign is in store!
Coming your way:
* Command and Conquer – Cron.
* How-To: Program in C – Part 8, Create a MAME Machine, and Spreading Ubuntu – Part 3 and Inkscape – Part 1.
* My Story – Great-grandma Goes Shopping and Chinese Translations
* Book Review – Ubuntu Unleashed, three copies up for grabs!
* MOTU Interview – James Westby
* Top 10 – Best of Top5, 2007-’09
* PLUS: all the usual goodness, doubled!
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.