This month, we’ve got a new series for you readers; Programming in Python! Besides that, we’ve got all the usual goodness:
- Command and Conquer
- How To: Program in Python – Part 1, Scan To PDF/DJVU, Associate A File Type
- and Inkscape – Part 4.
- My Story – My Ubuntu Home Server.
- Review – Amarok 1.4.
- MOTU Interview – Nathan Handler.
- Top 5 – Screenshot Tools.
- Ubuntu Women, Ubuntu Games plus all the usual goodness!
Download it here!
Along with a long-promised site redesign, this month, we’ve got some more FCM goodness in store for you readers.
- Command and Conquer – MOC & IRSSI
- How To: Ubuntu As A Guest, Apt-Cacher, and Inkscape – Part 3.
- My Story – Why I Converted To Linux.
- Review – WebHTTrack
- MOTU Interview – Stefan Ebner.
- Top 5 – Linux-powered Devices.
- Ubuntu Women, Ubuntu Games, and all the usual goodness!
As usual, you can download it here!
Apologies to everyone looking for a #24 announcement; I just found out about six hours ago that our host failed to send the announcement because of a server error. Yeah, that’s what I get for not checking my email for about half a week.
Anyways, I’ve sent out a copy of the usual mailing list announcement to all of you subscribed readers–just about a week late. Sorry!
–your friendly FCM site admin
We’ve got a whole lot of Full Circle goodness for you in this issue! Plus, one more month to our two year anniversary! Can you believe it?
* Command and Conquer – Troubleshooting.
* How-To : Program in C – Part 7, Web Development – Part 4, and Spreading Ubuntu – Part 2.
* My Story – Becoming An Ubuntu User
* Book Review – How To Be A Geek Goddess
* MOTU Interview – Steve Stalcup
* Top 5 – Task Managers
* PLUS: all the usual goodness…
We’ve got a little surprise in store for you next month, too.
Another month gone by, so you know what that means! Another issue of FCM. This month, we have:
- Command and Conquer – Resizing Images With FFMPEG.
- How-To : Program in C – Part 6, Web Development – Part 3,
- Installing CrunchEEE To The EEE PC, and Spreading Ubuntu.
- My Story – Making The Switch
- Book Review – Ubuntu For Non-Geeks 3rd Edition
- MOTU Interview – Emanuele Gentili
- Top 5 – DVD Rippers
- PLUS: all the usual goodness…
Grab it on the download page!
That’s right, we’ve made it to the twentieth issue of Full Circle! It’s great to have been around this long and to have helped the Ubuntu community for so long. Here’s hoping that we get to Issue 40.
This month, we’ve got some nice stuff as well as a new series in store for you:
* Command and Conquer – The Daunting Terminal.
* How-To : Program in C – Part 4, Web Development – Part 1, Backup & Sync Your Music.
* My Story – Making Money With FOSS
* Book Review – Ubuntu Kung Fu
* My Opinion – Italy Speaks OSS
* MOTU Interview – Andrea Colangelo
* Top 5 – Backup Solutions
P.S – It’d be great if you could take our reader survey! Let us know what you think of Full Circle so far and tell us what you’d like to see for the future!
We’re almost to #20! Also, this month, we’re starting a new feature – Ubuntu Games.
* Command and Conquer – Lost and Found.
* How-To : Program in C – Part 3, Make a WiFi Access Point,
Using GIMP – Part 8 and Create Mobile Multimedia.
* My Story – Ubuntu John
* Book Review – Beginning Ubuntu Linux 3rd Ed.
* MOTU Interview – Emilio Monfort
* Top 5 – Virtualization Tools
* NEW FEATURE! Ubuntu Games – Open Arena
You can also read Full Circle online at: http://issuu.com/fullcirclemagazine
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.