Ubuntu Forums have graciously given us a sub-forum on their site. This sub-forum is now our main forum and the current one will be closed. Just log in to Ubuntu Forums with your normal log in and scroll down to 3rd Party Projects and you’ll see a link to ‘Full Circle Magazine‘.
Many thanks to Ubuntu Forums for thinking us worthy of a forum, it really is much appreciated.
Full Circle – the Independent Magazine for the Ubuntu Community
Issue #2 now available for download!
It contains :
* Kubuntu install step-by-step
* How-To : Install Ubuntu on Intel Mac Mini, Virtual Private Networking, Learning Scribus part 2 and Ubuntu for your Grandma!
* Review of System76 Darter Laptop
* Interview with GRAMPS developer
* Letters, Q&A, MyDesktop, MyPC, Top5 and more!
Many people have been wanting to receive an email when a new issue of full circle is released. We now have a way to do that – simply register for an account on this news blog and we’ll email you when we release a new issue or have any important announcements. Thanks!
Well, Issue 1 is finally out! Click the link below to download. We only have the English version out, but more languages are coming soon.
This issue includes:
- Installing Ubuntu Feisty Fawn
- Howtos: Linux directory structure, MythTV, Scribus, and more
- Interview with Deluge BitTorrent Client developer
- News, reviews, and much more!
There will be a monthly – all welcome – meeting on Saturday 16th June @ 1700UTC in the #fullcirclemagazine IRC channel. If your not too savvy with an IRC client, click the WebIRC tab at the top of this page to have our IRC channel in your web browser.
Also; the deadline for issue #2 will be Sunday 17th June.
Issue #1 will now (hopefully) be released around Friday 8th June. Sorry for the delay in releasing issue #1, this is due to proof-reading a 40+ page issue taking a bit longer than expected.
Welcome to full circle Magazine, the Ubuntu community magazine!
Bookmark our RSS feed to keep up with the latest full circle news.
About Full Circle
Full Circle is an e-magazine run by the Ubuntu community that covers the world of Ubuntu, open source, and technology. Full Circle is community written and community run, so please consider contributing an article to the magazine.
Ubuntu is a community developed, linux-based operating system that is perfect for laptops, desktops and servers. Ubuntu’s aim is to make desktop Linux easy to use and available to everyone. Visit ubuntu.com for more information
- Major NVIDIA Stable Driver Released
- U.S. Marine Corps Wants to Change OS for Radar System from Windows XP to Linux
- Ubuntu Touch Music App Is Proof That Total Ubuntu Convergence Is Getting Closer – Gallery
- Canonical Drops Ubuntu 14.10 Dedicated Images for Apple Hardware
- Dropbox 2.11.34 Experimental Features a Rewritten UI for Linux Client
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.