Screenshot Tool Shutter 0.92 Ditches Ubuntu One Support
Shutter, a feature-rich screenshot program that allows users to capture nearly anything on their screen without losing control, is now at version 0.92.
The latest update for Shutter was released in June, but it was almost identical in complexity with the current build. Nothing really important has been implemented, with the exception of a few maintenance changes.
Submitted by: Silviu Stahie
- Elive OS Is a Unique Debian and Enlightenment Combination
- Opera 26 released. Install it on Linux Mint 17.1 and Ubuntu 14.10
- Major NVIDIA Stable Driver Released
- U.S. Marine Corps Wants to Change OS for Radar System from Windows XP to Linux
- Ubuntu Touch Music App Is Proof That Total Ubuntu Convergence Is Getting Closer – Gallery
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.