Screenshot Tool Shutter 0.92 Ditches Ubuntu One Support
Shutter, a feature-rich screenshot program that allows users to capture nearly anything on their screen without losing control, is now at version 0.92.
The latest update for Shutter was released in June, but it was almost identical in complexity with the current build. Nothing really important has been implemented, with the exception of a few maintenance changes.
Submitted by: Silviu Stahie
Leave a comment
- Stephen Hawking Talks About the Linux-Based Intel Connected Wheelchair Project
- Mozilla Thunderbird 31.1.1 Lands in Ubuntu
- Curl Exploits Closed in All Supported Ubuntu OSes
- Everything You Need to Know About Meizu MX4, the Upcoming Ubuntu Phone – Gallery
- Torvalds says he has no strong opinions on systemd
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.