Screenshot Tool Shutter 0.92 Ditches Ubuntu One Support
Shutter, a feature-rich screenshot program that allows users to capture nearly anything on their screen without losing control, is now at version 0.92.
The latest update for Shutter was released in June, but it was almost identical in complexity with the current build. Nothing really important has been implemented, with the exception of a few maintenance changes.
Submitted by: Silviu Stahie
- Ubuntu laptops available for pre-order with Ebuyer.com
- Unity 8 Won’t Be Very Different Visually from Unity 7
- How to Install Linux on a Windows Machine With UEFI Secure Boot
- 10 Years of Git: An Interview with Git Creator Linus Torvalds
- How open source software builds strong roots for better governance
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.