Steam Hits The Big 500 For Linux Games
500 Linux compatible games are now on Steam which is a pretty great number to point anyone at. No longer will people keep stating “but Linux has no games”, but sadly they will say Linux has very little AAA games which is true, but this will be a gradual build up of course.
Once the Steam Machines/SteamOS are released, and if they are successful we should see the number rise even quicker.
Submitted by: Liamdawe
- Amazon Web Services Aims for More Open Source Involvement
- VirtualBox 4.3.18 Has Been Released With Lots Of Fixes
- KDE Plasma 5 Now Available for Ubuntu 14.10 (Utopic Unicorn)
- Canonical Details Plans for Unity 8 Integration in Ubuntu Desktop
- Stephen Hawking Talks About the Linux-Based Intel Connected Wheelchair Project
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.