Linux Kernel 3.10.41 LTS Is Available for Download
The latest version of this branch of the stable Linux kernel, 3.10.41, has been announced by Greg Kroah-Hartman and comes with quite a few changes and fixes.
The amount of changes and enhancements for this branch of the Linux kernel is rather large and the developers have added numerous drivers and other improvements. This is an LTS release and it’s likely that it will be updated for a long time.
If you are using any of the versions released until now in the Linux kernel 3.10.x branch, it’s recommended that you update to this current version.
Submitted by: Silviu Stahie
- Ubuntu laptops available for pre-order with Ebuyer.com
- Unity 8 Won’t Be Very Different Visually from Unity 7
- How to Install Linux on a Windows Machine With UEFI Secure Boot
- 10 Years of Git: An Interview with Git Creator Linus Torvalds
- How open source software builds strong roots for better governance
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.