LibreOffice 4.3 Beta 2 Is Now Available for Testing
The developers from The Document Foundation have released a new build in the LibreOffice 4.3 Beta branch, bringing even more changes than the latest update in the series. It looks like 4.3 will be quite interesting, but it’s going to take a while until it’s released.
Some fixes, according to the changelog, are the upper margin of the multi-page floating table for WW8 import has been fixed, the wrong text position in grouped list has been corrected, the direct formatting for numbering in .DOCX is now handled correctly, and numerous other fixes have been implemented.
Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.
Submitted by: Silviu Stahie
- Ubuntu laptops available for pre-order with Ebuyer.com
- Unity 8 Won’t Be Very Different Visually from Unity 7
- How to Install Linux on a Windows Machine With UEFI Secure Boot
- 10 Years of Git: An Interview with Git Creator Linus Torvalds
- How open source software builds strong roots for better governance
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.