PlayCanvas 3D WebGL Game Engine Now Open Source
PlayCanvas is the “world’s easiest to use WebGL Game Engine”. It’s free, it’s open source and it’s backed by “amazing” developer tools. Well now isn’t this interesting.
It has been worked on for the past 3 years and now it is under the MIT license, so you can pretty much do with it as you see fit. Now it is just a matter of getting browser developers to make the experience less annoying to game inside a browser and the OS you use becomes a little less relevant.
Submitted by: Liamdawe
- Everything You Need to Know About Meizu MX4, the Upcoming Ubuntu Phone – Gallery
- Torvalds says he has no strong opinions on systemd
- Ubuntu Shopping Lens (Scopes) Declared Legal in the UK and Most Likely in the European Union
- elementary OS Freya Beta Is Out, Still the Most Beautiful OS in the World
- Screenshot Tool Shutter 0.92 Ditches Ubuntu One Support
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.