PlayCanvas 3D WebGL Game Engine Now Open Source
PlayCanvas is the “world’s easiest to use WebGL Game Engine”. It’s free, it’s open source and it’s backed by “amazing” developer tools. Well now isn’t this interesting.
It has been worked on for the past 3 years and now it is under the MIT license, so you can pretty much do with it as you see fit. Now it is just a matter of getting browser developers to make the experience less annoying to game inside a browser and the OS you use becomes a little less relevant.
Submitted by: Liamdawe
- Ubuntu laptops available for pre-order with Ebuyer.com
- Unity 8 Won’t Be Very Different Visually from Unity 7
- How to Install Linux on a Windows Machine With UEFI Secure Boot
- 10 Years of Git: An Interview with Git Creator Linus Torvalds
- How open source software builds strong roots for better governance
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.