PlayCanvas 3D WebGL Game Engine Now Open Source
PlayCanvas is the “world’s easiest to use WebGL Game Engine”. It’s free, it’s open source and it’s backed by “amazing” developer tools. Well now isn’t this interesting.
It has been worked on for the past 3 years and now it is under the MIT license, so you can pretty much do with it as you see fit. Now it is just a matter of getting browser developers to make the experience less annoying to game inside a browser and the OS you use becomes a little less relevant.
Submitted by: Liamdawe
- U.S. Marine Corps Wants to Change OS for Radar System from Windows XP to Linux
- Ubuntu Touch Music App Is Proof That Total Ubuntu Convergence Is Getting Closer – Gallery
- Canonical Drops Ubuntu 14.10 Dedicated Images for Apple Hardware
- Dropbox 2.11.34 Experimental Features a Rewritten UI for Linux Client
- Mozilla Releases ‘Firefox Developer Edition’ for Windows, Mac and Linux
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.