Debian 7.5 “Wheezy” Live CD Now Available for Download
The Debian project has released the new Live CD images for the latest version of Debian 7.5 “Wheezy,” that was made available a week ago. When a new point release of Debian is made available, the Live CD version of that distro is not accessible to users right away. It usually takes about a week for the Debian Live CD team to put together the new releases. All the Debian flavors have gotten their own Live Cd, including LXDE, GNOME, KDE, and the Rescue CD. The default implementation is Xfce.
Submitted by: Silviu Stahie
- Ubuntu laptops available for pre-order with Ebuyer.com
- Unity 8 Won’t Be Very Different Visually from Unity 7
- How to Install Linux on a Windows Machine With UEFI Secure Boot
- 10 Years of Git: An Interview with Git Creator Linus Torvalds
- How open source software builds strong roots for better governance
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.