PLUMgrid Virtual Network Infrastructure Achieves Certification for Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
PLUMgrid , the leader in Virtual Network Infrastructure (VNI), today announced that PLUMgrid VNI 3.0 has achieved certification for Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform . The certification ensures that PLUMgrid VNI 3.0 has been integrated, tested and certified for use with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
PLUMgrid VNI 3.0 is a secure virtual networking product for large-scale OpenStack clouds. Built using PLUMgrid Platform and IO Visor™ technology , it provides an easy and simple solution to build cloud infrastructure at scale and offer secure, multi-tenant network services to OpenStack cloud users. Based on a highly automated workflow, PLUMgrid VNI 3.0 enables applications and users to deploy private Virtual Domains™ in seconds without changing the physical network fabric.
- Major NVIDIA Stable Driver Released
- U.S. Marine Corps Wants to Change OS for Radar System from Windows XP to Linux
- Ubuntu Touch Music App Is Proof That Total Ubuntu Convergence Is Getting Closer – Gallery
- Canonical Drops Ubuntu 14.10 Dedicated Images for Apple Hardware
- Dropbox 2.11.34 Experimental Features a Rewritten UI for Linux Client
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.