iSchool, Marist, Linux Foundation, IBM Presenting MOOC Series on Enterprise Computing
The School of Information Studies (iSchool), Marist College, and the Linux Foundation, together with IBM, are presenting a three-course series in massive open online format which addresses the unique issues surrounding mainframe and enterprise-level computing operations. The announcement of the course series was made recently in New York by Pat Toole, general manager for IBM System z, at an event marking the 50th anniversary of the IBM mainframe computer.
- Ubuntu Shopping Lens (Scopes) Declared Legal in the UK and Most Likely in the European Union
- elementary OS Freya Beta Is Out, Still the Most Beautiful OS in the World
- Screenshot Tool Shutter 0.92 Ditches Ubuntu One Support
- Russian Ministry of Health to Replace Microsoft and Oracle Products with Linux and PostgreSQL
- GUN Linux: On the range with TrackingPoint’s new AR-15s
You can also read Full Circle online at: http://issuu.com/fullcirclemagazine
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.