iSchool, Marist, Linux Foundation, IBM Presenting MOOC Series on Enterprise Computing
The School of Information Studies (iSchool), Marist College, and the Linux Foundation, together with IBM, are presenting a three-course series in massive open online format which addresses the unique issues surrounding mainframe and enterprise-level computing operations. The announcement of the course series was made recently in New York by Pat Toole, general manager for IBM System z, at an event marking the 50th anniversary of the IBM mainframe computer.
- Stephen Hawking Talks About the Linux-Based Intel Connected Wheelchair Project
- Mozilla Thunderbird 31.1.1 Lands in Ubuntu
- Curl Exploits Closed in All Supported Ubuntu OSes
- Everything You Need to Know About Meizu MX4, the Upcoming Ubuntu Phone – Gallery
- Torvalds says he has no strong opinions on systemd
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.