iSchool, Marist, Linux Foundation, IBM Presenting MOOC Series on Enterprise Computing
The School of Information Studies (iSchool), Marist College, and the Linux Foundation, together with IBM, are presenting a three-course series in massive open online format which addresses the unique issues surrounding mainframe and enterprise-level computing operations. The announcement of the course series was made recently in New York by Pat Toole, general manager for IBM System z, at an event marking the 50th anniversary of the IBM mainframe computer.
- U.S. Marine Corps Wants to Change OS for Radar System from Windows XP to Linux
- Ubuntu Touch Music App Is Proof That Total Ubuntu Convergence Is Getting Closer – Gallery
- Canonical Drops Ubuntu 14.10 Dedicated Images for Apple Hardware
- Dropbox 2.11.34 Experimental Features a Rewritten UI for Linux Client
- Mozilla Releases ‘Firefox Developer Edition’ for Windows, Mac and Linux
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.