Full Circle #80 is released into the wild
That’s right folks. The last issue (of 2013) is OUT!
* Command & Conquer
* How-To : Python, LibreOffice, and Use VLM.
* Graphics : JPG>PDF, and Inkscape.
* Review: USB Microscope
plus: Q&A, Linux Labs, Software Showdown, Ask The New Guy, My Story, and soooo much more!
Get it while it’s hot!
1 Comment + Add Comment
- Ubuntu laptops available for pre-order with Ebuyer.com
- Unity 8 Won’t Be Very Different Visually from Unity 7
- How to Install Linux on a Windows Machine With UEFI Secure Boot
- 10 Years of Git: An Interview with Git Creator Linus Torvalds
- How open source software builds strong roots for better governance
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.