Full Circle #74 hits the streets!
Full Circle – the independent magazine for the Ubuntu Linux community
are proud to announce the release of our seventy fourth issue.
* Ubuntu News
* How-To : Gpodder, LibreOffice, and Connecting With IPV6.
* Graphics : Blender, and Inkscape.
plus: Q&A (NEW & Improved!), Linux Labs, Ask The New Guy, My Story,
and soooo much more!Get it while it’s hot!
now with ‘Send to Ubuntu One’ delivery!
Google Currents Edition:
Also available via Issuu:
5 Comments + Add Comment
- Ubuntu laptops available for pre-order with Ebuyer.com
- Unity 8 Won’t Be Very Different Visually from Unity 7
- How to Install Linux on a Windows Machine With UEFI Secure Boot
- 10 Years of Git: An Interview with Git Creator Linus Torvalds
- How open source software builds strong roots for better governance
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.