Full Circle Magazine #69 is OUT!
* Ubuntu News.
* How-To : Programming in Python, LibreOffice, and Ubuntu Gnome 2 Style.
* Graphics : Blender, and Inkscape.
* Review: Sony Google TV.
plus: Q&A, Command & Conquer, Linux Labs, Ask The New Guy, My Story, and so much more!
Cooooome and get it!
1 Comment + Add Comment
- Ubuntu laptops available for pre-order with Ebuyer.com
- Unity 8 Won’t Be Very Different Visually from Unity 7
- How to Install Linux on a Windows Machine With UEFI Secure Boot
- 10 Years of Git: An Interview with Git Creator Linus Torvalds
- How open source software builds strong roots for better governance
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.