Full Circle Magazine #69 is OUT!
* Ubuntu News.
* How-To : Programming in Python, LibreOffice, and Ubuntu Gnome 2 Style.
* Graphics : Blender, and Inkscape.
* Review: Sony Google TV.
plus: Q&A, Command & Conquer, Linux Labs, Ask The New Guy, My Story, and so much more!
Cooooome and get it!
1 Comment + Add Comment
- Amazon Web Services Aims for More Open Source Involvement
- VirtualBox 4.3.18 Has Been Released With Lots Of Fixes
- KDE Plasma 5 Now Available for Ubuntu 14.10 (Utopic Unicorn)
- Canonical Details Plans for Unity 8 Integration in Ubuntu Desktop
- Stephen Hawking Talks About the Linux-Based Intel Connected Wheelchair Project
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.