Surprise! Full Circle Magazine 65 get’s released early.
It’s here, Full Circle #65
* Command and Conquer.
* How-To : Python – Part 37, LibreOffice Part 18, and Use Encryption.
* Graphics : Kdenlive Part 2, and Inkscape Part 5.
* Web Dev : CRUD
* Linux Lab
* Book Review – Ubuntu Made Easy.
* Closing Windows – Mapping A Network Drive.
plus: Ask The New Guy, Ubuntu Games, My Desktop, My Opinion, My Story, and much much more!
Get it while it’s hot!
now with ‘Send to Ubuntu One’ delivery!
1 Comment + Add Comment
- Systemd Creator Says Linux Community Is Rotten, Points at Linus Torvalds as the Source
- Amazon Web Services Aims for More Open Source Involvement
- VirtualBox 4.3.18 Has Been Released With Lots Of Fixes
- KDE Plasma 5 Now Available for Ubuntu 14.10 (Utopic Unicorn)
- Canonical Details Plans for Unity 8 Integration in Ubuntu Desktop
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.