Surprise! Full Circle Magazine 65 get’s released early.
It’s here, Full Circle #65
* Command and Conquer.
* How-To : Python – Part 37, LibreOffice Part 18, and Use Encryption.
* Graphics : Kdenlive Part 2, and Inkscape Part 5.
* Web Dev : CRUD
* Linux Lab
* Book Review – Ubuntu Made Easy.
* Closing Windows – Mapping A Network Drive.
plus: Ask The New Guy, Ubuntu Games, My Desktop, My Opinion, My Story, and much much more!
Get it while it’s hot!
now with ‘Send to Ubuntu One’ delivery!
1 Comment + Add Comment
- Ubuntu laptops available for pre-order with Ebuyer.com
- Unity 8 Won’t Be Very Different Visually from Unity 7
- How to Install Linux on a Windows Machine With UEFI Secure Boot
- 10 Years of Git: An Interview with Git Creator Linus Torvalds
- How open source software builds strong roots for better governance
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.