The Official Full Circle Style Guide
You may, or may not, have noticed a new menu item at the top of the main Full Circle homepage: Writers Style Guide.
The proof readers have spent a fair amount of time gathering together all the info you need to write the ultimate Full Circle article. If you follow the basic gist of the style guide then you’ll have a much better chance of getting your article published. And published pronto! Sometimes an article can take several issues (i.e.: months) to get published. This is due to the article needing many a tweak to make sure your Kb’s should really be KB’s and so on.
So, please, before sending in an article – have a look through the style guide and see if there’s anything you’ve done wrong. It makes our job a whole lot easier and the magazine more professional looking.
2 Comments + Add Comment
- Ubuntu Shopping Lens (Scopes) Declared Legal in the UK and Most Likely in the European Union
- elementary OS Freya Beta Is Out, Still the Most Beautiful OS in the World
- Screenshot Tool Shutter 0.92 Ditches Ubuntu One Support
- Russian Ministry of Health to Replace Microsoft and Oracle Products with Linux and PostgreSQL
- GUN Linux: On the range with TrackingPoint’s new AR-15s
You can also read Full Circle online at: http://issuu.com/fullcirclemagazine
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.