The Official Full Circle Style Guide
You may, or may not, have noticed a new menu item at the top of the main Full Circle homepage: Writers Style Guide.
The proof readers have spent a fair amount of time gathering together all the info you need to write the ultimate Full Circle article. If you follow the basic gist of the style guide then you’ll have a much better chance of getting your article published. And published pronto! Sometimes an article can take several issues (i.e.: months) to get published. This is due to the article needing many a tweak to make sure your Kb’s should really be KB’s and so on.
So, please, before sending in an article – have a look through the style guide and see if there’s anything you’ve done wrong. It makes our job a whole lot easier and the magazine more professional looking.
2 Comments + Add Comment
- Systemd Creator Says Linux Community Is Rotten, Points at Linus Torvalds as the Source
- Amazon Web Services Aims for More Open Source Involvement
- VirtualBox 4.3.18 Has Been Released With Lots Of Fixes
- KDE Plasma 5 Now Available for Ubuntu 14.10 (Utopic Unicorn)
- Canonical Details Plans for Unity 8 Integration in Ubuntu Desktop
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.