Full Circle Magazine #63 is available in aisle four
Full Circle – the independent magazine for the Ubuntu Linux community are proud to announce the release of our sixty-third issue.
* Command and Conquer.
* How-To : Beginning Python – Part 35, LibreOffice Part 16, and Linux Astronomy Part 2.
* Graphics : GIMP Retro Photo, and Inkscape Part 3.
* NEW! Web Dev series
* Linux Lab – Making *buntu 12.04 Boot Faster.
* Review – gPodder.
* Closing Windows – Share Files/Folders.
* Audio Flux – some CC music tracks.
* NEW! Ask The New Guy.
plus: Ubuntu Games, Ubuntu Women, My Desktop, My Opinion, My Story, and much much more!
Get it while it’s hot!
Google Currents Edition:
4 Comments + Add Comment
- Ubuntu laptops available for pre-order with Ebuyer.com
- Unity 8 Won’t Be Very Different Visually from Unity 7
- How to Install Linux on a Windows Machine With UEFI Secure Boot
- 10 Years of Git: An Interview with Git Creator Linus Torvalds
- How open source software builds strong roots for better governance
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.