WORLD DOMINATION! BWAAAHAHAHAAAAA!
Please help spread the word about Full Circle by:
- clicking the Google +1 button at the top right of the FCM site (http://fullcirclemagazine.org/)
- tell your friends about our Facebook page:http://www.facebook.com/fullcirclemagazine
- and our Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/fullcirclemag
- and our Google+ page:https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/106110703145896462114/
- click the share buttons below posts/issues
- even more importantly: share the word by mentioning us to geek/tech blogs such as Digg/Slashdot/what ever you read.
Not only will you help expand the readership of (and possible input to) FCM, spread the word about Linux, but you’ll also feel all warm and fuzzy inside*.
* disclaimer: warm fuzziness not guaranteed!
5 Comments + Add Comment
- Torvalds says he has no strong opinions on systemd
- Ubuntu Shopping Lens (Scopes) Declared Legal in the UK and Most Likely in the European Union
- elementary OS Freya Beta Is Out, Still the Most Beautiful OS in the World
- Screenshot Tool Shutter 0.92 Ditches Ubuntu One Support
- Russian Ministry of Health to Replace Microsoft and Oracle Products with Linux and PostgreSQL
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.