Full Circle Magazine #55
Issue #55 is OUT!
* Command and Conquer.
* How-To : Program in Python – Part 29, LibreOffice – Part 9, Backup Strategy – Part 3, Audacity Basics, and Quick Home Server.
* Linux Lab – VOIP at Home.
* Review – BackTrack vs BackBox.
* I Think – Did you update your current install or do a fresh install?
* Closing Windows – Control Panel and Device Manager
plus: Ubuntu Women, Ubuntu Games, My Desktop, My Story, and much much more!
Coooooome and get it!
- LibreOffice Special Edition Volume 01
- Full Circle Magazine #69 Audio Edition
- Python Special Edition Volume 06
- Full Circle Side-Pod Episode Thirteen: That’s How it Feels To Be Wrong
About the Author: Ronnie Tucker
I'm the founder, and editor, of Full Circle magazine. Also, a self taught artist, official Ubuntu member and I've been using Linux exclusively (in one form or another) for over five years now.
2 Comments + Add Comment
You can also read Full Circle online at: http://issuu.com/fullcirclemagazine
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.