Full Circle Magazine #55
Issue #55 is OUT!
* Command and Conquer.
* How-To : Program in Python – Part 29, LibreOffice – Part 9, Backup Strategy – Part 3, Audacity Basics, and Quick Home Server.
* Linux Lab – VOIP at Home.
* Review – BackTrack vs BackBox.
* I Think – Did you update your current install or do a fresh install?
* Closing Windows – Control Panel and Device Manager
plus: Ubuntu Women, Ubuntu Games, My Desktop, My Story, and much much more!
Coooooome and get it!
2 Comments + Add Comment
- Ubuntu laptops available for pre-order with Ebuyer.com
- Unity 8 Won’t Be Very Different Visually from Unity 7
- How to Install Linux on a Windows Machine With UEFI Secure Boot
- 10 Years of Git: An Interview with Git Creator Linus Torvalds
- How open source software builds strong roots for better governance
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.