Full Circle 51 has arrived!
Full Circle 51
* Command and Conquer.
* How-To : Program in Python – Part 25, LibreOffice – Part 6, Ubuntu Development – Part 3, and Using KDE (4.6) Part 2.
* Linux Lab – Creating Your Own Repository.
* Review – GRAMPS.
* Top 5 – VOIP Clients.
* I Think – What Distro(s) Do You Use?
plus: Ubuntu Games, My Story, and much much more!
Get it while it’s hot!
4 Comments + Add Comment
- Ubuntu laptops available for pre-order with Ebuyer.com
- Unity 8 Won’t Be Very Different Visually from Unity 7
- How to Install Linux on a Windows Machine With UEFI Secure Boot
- 10 Years of Git: An Interview with Git Creator Linus Torvalds
- How open source software builds strong roots for better governance
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.