It’s number 42!
“What’s the most recent issue of Full Circle Magazine?”
See, 42 really is the answer to everything. We’ve got issue #42 out for all of our readers and it’s packed with all the goodness you’ve come to expect from a FCM issue. This month, we’ve got an exciting new feature called Linux Lab. Take a look! Besides that, though, we’ve got:
- Command and Conquer.
- How-To : Program in Python – Part 16, Virtualize Part 5 – Arch Linux, and Organise Your Photos.
- Review – MoonOS and Kubuntu 10.10.
- Top 5 – Alternatives To Gnome.
- Readers Survey 2010 Results!
- NEW: Linux Lab
- plus: Interviews, Ubuntu Games, My Opinion, My Story, and much much more!
What are you waiting for? Go grab it from the downloads section!
8 Comments + Add Comment
- Systemd Creator Says Linux Community Is Rotten, Points at Linus Torvalds as the Source
- Amazon Web Services Aims for More Open Source Involvement
- VirtualBox 4.3.18 Has Been Released With Lots Of Fixes
- KDE Plasma 5 Now Available for Ubuntu 14.10 (Utopic Unicorn)
- Canonical Details Plans for Unity 8 Integration in Ubuntu Desktop
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.