It’s number 42!
“What’s the most recent issue of Full Circle Magazine?”
See, 42 really is the answer to everything. We’ve got issue #42 out for all of our readers and it’s packed with all the goodness you’ve come to expect from a FCM issue. This month, we’ve got an exciting new feature called Linux Lab. Take a look! Besides that, though, we’ve got:
- Command and Conquer.
- How-To : Program in Python – Part 16, Virtualize Part 5 – Arch Linux, and Organise Your Photos.
- Review – MoonOS and Kubuntu 10.10.
- Top 5 – Alternatives To Gnome.
- Readers Survey 2010 Results!
- NEW: Linux Lab
- plus: Interviews, Ubuntu Games, My Opinion, My Story, and much much more!
What are you waiting for? Go grab it from the downloads section!
8 Comments + Add Comment
- Stephen Hawking Talks About the Linux-Based Intel Connected Wheelchair Project
- Mozilla Thunderbird 31.1.1 Lands in Ubuntu
- Curl Exploits Closed in All Supported Ubuntu OSes
- Everything You Need to Know About Meizu MX4, the Upcoming Ubuntu Phone – Gallery
- Torvalds says he has no strong opinions on systemd
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.