Full Circle Podcast on YouTube
In a bold (and some say rash) experiment, the Full Circle Podcast is on YouTube.
We’ve created a YouTube channel for the Podcast with two episodes.
- Podcast Episode #11 in individual segments as audio-with-banner,
- Side-Pod #4 in two parts: Part one is the news/opinion section, part 2 is our first Screencast of sorts with some visuals on using Audacity to assemble the podcast.
The reasoning of this is to audition some screen-casting tools (Kazam) and try out PitiVi and Openshot video editors (reviews to follow in the podcast/blog and maybe the magazine). I have a feeling we may be heading back to Cinelarra.
We’d like to do more screen-cast reviews and how-to’s if the interest is there. RC
1 Comment + Add Comment
- PLUMgrid Virtual Network Infrastructure Achieves Certification for Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- IBM: Now Is The Time For KVM
- Linux is about to take over the desktop but not like you think it will
- iSchool, Marist, Linux Foundation, IBM Presenting MOOC Series on Enterprise Computing
- AMD demos next-gen x86 server APU running Fedora Linux
You can also read Full Circle online at: http://issuu.com/fullcirclemagazine
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.