Survey and Notifier
Reader Survey 2010
Hi folks, just a quick post to remind you that the Full Circle 2010 Reader Survey is still open! If you haven’t filled it in, it’s at: http://goo.gl/xMP0 – won’t take you more than a minute or two to fill it in and you’ll be helping us fine tune FCM for the better. Tell us, truthfully, what sections like/dislike and on what subjects you want more/less of. It’s your chance to shape the future of FCM!
Full Circle Notifier
If you haven’t heard, we now have a notifier app for Linux! Not only will it alert you the very second a new issue, or podcast, is released, but it can be set to automatically download the issue/episode for you! It’s available in several packages at: http://notifier.fullcirclemagazine.org/
3 Comments + Add Comment
- Ubuntu Shopping Lens (Scopes) Declared Legal in the UK and Most Likely in the European Union
- elementary OS Freya Beta Is Out, Still the Most Beautiful OS in the World
- Screenshot Tool Shutter 0.92 Ditches Ubuntu One Support
- Russian Ministry of Health to Replace Microsoft and Oracle Products with Linux and PostgreSQL
- GUN Linux: On the range with TrackingPoint’s new AR-15s
You can also read Full Circle online at: http://issuu.com/fullcirclemagazine
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.