Survey and Notifier
Reader Survey 2010
Hi folks, just a quick post to remind you that the Full Circle 2010 Reader Survey is still open! If you haven’t filled it in, it’s at: http://goo.gl/xMP0 – won’t take you more than a minute or two to fill it in and you’ll be helping us fine tune FCM for the better. Tell us, truthfully, what sections like/dislike and on what subjects you want more/less of. It’s your chance to shape the future of FCM!
Full Circle Notifier
If you haven’t heard, we now have a notifier app for Linux! Not only will it alert you the very second a new issue, or podcast, is released, but it can be set to automatically download the issue/episode for you! It’s available in several packages at: http://notifier.fullcirclemagazine.org/
3 Comments + Add Comment
- Curl Exploits Closed in All Supported Ubuntu OSes
- Everything You Need to Know About Meizu MX4, the Upcoming Ubuntu Phone – Gallery
- Torvalds says he has no strong opinions on systemd
- Ubuntu Shopping Lens (Scopes) Declared Legal in the UK and Most Likely in the European Union
- elementary OS Freya Beta Is Out, Still the Most Beautiful OS in the World
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.