We’ve got issue 40 (and a new logo) for you!
It’s hard to believe, but we’re already at issue 40! We’ve got a lot of great stuff for you in this issue, including a spiffy new logo redesign by Thorsten Wilms. You might also notice a slight font change-that’s the new (official) Ubuntu font.
- Command and Conquer.
- How-To : Program in Python – Part 14, Virtualize Part 3 – OpenSolaris, and ADSL Modem As A Switch.
- Review – SOFA Statistics.
- Top 5 – Favourite Apps.
- plus: MOTU Interview, Ubuntu Games, My Opinion, My Story, and now with all new LoCo and Translation Team interviews!
Download issue 40 here.
P.S. In addition, we’re trial-ing an awesome new Full Circle Notifier app. Take a look!
3 Comments + Add Comment
- Ubuntu Touch Music App Is Proof That Total Ubuntu Convergence Is Getting Closer – Gallery
- Canonical Drops Ubuntu 14.10 Dedicated Images for Apple Hardware
- Dropbox 2.11.34 Experimental Features a Rewritten UI for Linux Client
- Mozilla Releases ‘Firefox Developer Edition’ for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Ubuntu Online Summit for Ubuntu 15.04 (Vivid Vervet)
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.