We’ve got issue 39 out for you!
That’s right, Full Circle issue 39 is out! We’ve got a review of the iRobot iPad Android tablet, talk about virtualizing Fedora, virtual memory, new interviews, and more! (Oh, and we seem to have the recurring theme of ’13’ in our articles.)
- Command and Conquer.
- How-To : Program in Python – Part 13, Virtualize – Fedora 13, and Understand Virtual Memory.
- Review – iRobot iPad.
- Top 5 – Documentation Sites.
- plus: MOTU Interview, Ubuntu Games, My Opinion, My Story, and now with all new LoCo and Translation Team interviews!
Download it here, as always.
(P.S. We just overhauled the back end of the site. If you’ve made an account or comment within the last 36 hours, it may have disappeared. Plus, f anything seems awry to you, please, let us know! Thanks!)
6 Comments + Add Comment
- Ubuntu laptops available for pre-order with Ebuyer.com
- Unity 8 Won’t Be Very Different Visually from Unity 7
- How to Install Linux on a Windows Machine With UEFI Secure Boot
- 10 Years of Git: An Interview with Git Creator Linus Torvalds
- How open source software builds strong roots for better governance
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.