Full Circle Magazine in print! – sort of
OK, so it’s not an issue of Full Circle that’s in print, but an ad in a main stream magazine is! Behold:
That’s right folks, we have a full page ad in the latest issue of Ubuntu User magazine (issue #05, page 43)!
Ubuntu User is helping spread the word about FCM, so we’re helping spread the word about them, hence the banner at the top of the site.
3 Comments + Add Comment
- Ubuntu Touch Music App Is Proof That Total Ubuntu Convergence Is Getting Closer – Gallery
- Canonical Drops Ubuntu 14.10 Dedicated Images for Apple Hardware
- Dropbox 2.11.34 Experimental Features a Rewritten UI for Linux Client
- Mozilla Releases ‘Firefox Developer Edition’ for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Ubuntu Online Summit for Ubuntu 15.04 (Vivid Vervet)
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.