Issue 36 and a third anniversary!
Wow! I can’t believe it’s been three years. The release of issue 36 (and Lucid Lynx!) marks the 3rd anniversary of FCM. We’ve gone far from those first posts in the Ubuntu Forums and we have you — all of our supporters and readers — to thank for it. (Also, big props to our Full Circle Podcast hosts! If you haven’t go listen to the latest episode once you finish reading the magazine.) Here’s to many more years and issues!
- Some thoughts on year three of FCM.
- Command and Conquer.
- How To: Program in Python – Part 10, Retouching in GIMP – Part 3, and Use Google Effectively.
- Book Review – Automating Linux and Unix System Administration.
- MOTU Interview – Jo Shields.
- Top 5 – Scanning Applications.
- Plus: Ubuntu Women, Ubuntu Games, My Opinion, My Story, and all the usual goodness!
Download issue 36 here.
(Oh, and we’ve finally got that redesign up!)
4 Comments + Add Comment
- PLUMgrid Virtual Network Infrastructure Achieves Certification for Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- IBM: Now Is The Time For KVM
- Linux is about to take over the desktop but not like you think it will
- iSchool, Marist, Linux Foundation, IBM Presenting MOOC Series on Enterprise Computing
- AMD demos next-gen x86 server APU running Fedora Linux
You can also read Full Circle online at: http://issuu.com/fullcirclemagazine
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.