Issue 36 and a third anniversary!
Wow! I can’t believe it’s been three years. The release of issue 36 (and Lucid Lynx!) marks the 3rd anniversary of FCM. We’ve gone far from those first posts in the Ubuntu Forums and we have you — all of our supporters and readers — to thank for it. (Also, big props to our Full Circle Podcast hosts! If you haven’t go listen to the latest episode once you finish reading the magazine.) Here’s to many more years and issues!
- Some thoughts on year three of FCM.
- Command and Conquer.
- How To: Program in Python – Part 10, Retouching in GIMP – Part 3, and Use Google Effectively.
- Book Review – Automating Linux and Unix System Administration.
- MOTU Interview – Jo Shields.
- Top 5 – Scanning Applications.
- Plus: Ubuntu Women, Ubuntu Games, My Opinion, My Story, and all the usual goodness!
Download issue 36 here.
(Oh, and we’ve finally got that redesign up!)
4 Comments + Add Comment
- Systemd Creator Says Linux Community Is Rotten, Points at Linus Torvalds as the Source
- Amazon Web Services Aims for More Open Source Involvement
- VirtualBox 4.3.18 Has Been Released With Lots Of Fixes
- KDE Plasma 5 Now Available for Ubuntu 14.10 (Utopic Unicorn)
- Canonical Details Plans for Unity 8 Integration in Ubuntu Desktop
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.