Issue 35 is out: Google Sketchup and Android
This month, we’ve got a double whammy for you! Not only do we have FCM #35 (with a review of the Motorola Droid/Milestone), but we also have a new episode of the Full Circle podcast coming at you in a few minutes.
- Command and Conquer.
- How-To : Program in Python – Part 9, Digitally Retouching a Photo in GIMP – Part 2, and Installing Google SketchUp using Wine.
- Review – Motorola Milestone/Droid.
- MOTU Interview – Pedro Fragoso.
- Top 5 – Android Applications.
- Ubuntu Women, Ubuntu Games, My Opinion, My Story, and all the usual goodness!
Grab the download here!
1 Comment + Add Comment
- PLUMgrid Virtual Network Infrastructure Achieves Certification for Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- IBM: Now Is The Time For KVM
- Linux is about to take over the desktop but not like you think it will
- iSchool, Marist, Linux Foundation, IBM Presenting MOOC Series on Enterprise Computing
- AMD demos next-gen x86 server APU running Fedora Linux
You can also read Full Circle online at: http://issuu.com/fullcirclemagazine
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.