Issue 35 is out: Google Sketchup and Android
This month, we’ve got a double whammy for you! Not only do we have FCM #35 (with a review of the Motorola Droid/Milestone), but we also have a new episode of the Full Circle podcast coming at you in a few minutes.
- Command and Conquer.
- How-To : Program in Python – Part 9, Digitally Retouching a Photo in GIMP – Part 2, and Installing Google SketchUp using Wine.
- Review – Motorola Milestone/Droid.
- MOTU Interview – Pedro Fragoso.
- Top 5 – Android Applications.
- Ubuntu Women, Ubuntu Games, My Opinion, My Story, and all the usual goodness!
Grab the download here!
1 Comment + Add Comment
- Systemd Creator Says Linux Community Is Rotten, Points at Linus Torvalds as the Source
- Amazon Web Services Aims for More Open Source Involvement
- VirtualBox 4.3.18 Has Been Released With Lots Of Fixes
- KDE Plasma 5 Now Available for Ubuntu 14.10 (Utopic Unicorn)
- Canonical Details Plans for Unity 8 Integration in Ubuntu Desktop
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.