The podcast is in MP3 and OGG formats. You can either play the podcast in-browser if you have Flash and/or Java, or you can download the podcast with the link underneath the player. To read the show notes, click over to the full post.
The audio mix is getting better (really), stay with us…
Runtime: 48 minutes 29 seconds
Robin Catling (blog at http://catlingmindswipe.blogspot.com/)
Ed Hewitt (blog at http://www.edhewitt.co.uk/)
Additional audio by Victoria Pritchard
And we have the feeds for both MP3 and OGG:
RSS feed, MP3: http://fullcirclemagazine.org/category/podcast/feed
RSS feed, OGG: http://fullcirclemagazine.org/category/podcast/feed/atom
2.04 | Welcome and Intro
Ubuntu 64-bit Edition on trial (http://releases.ubuntu.com/karmic/)
Ubuntu Lucid Lynx Alpha-3 on trial
6.34 | Review of Full Circle Issue #34
* Uplink vs. * Singularity
10.30 | Revisit of Exaile Media Player from Issue #33
1. All new Ubuntu Branding! (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Brand)
2. Ubuntu 10.04 Alpha 3 is out!
3. Ubuntu One Music Store Sneak Peek
4. New Theme For Ubuntu 10.04 – Human Theme Dropped
5. Updates to the Lucid Software Store
6. Missing icons in Lucid Menu
7. UDS for Ubuntu 10.10 to be held in Belgium
8. Chuck Norris Botnet Affects Linux Routers – malware story
9. Virtual Revolution TV show released as podcast on BBC World Service
(Episode #1 on-line)
10. Xbox syndrome – concerning black eyes – the “and finally” story
(Sunday Times 21/02/10 http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/expert_advice/article7034283.ece)
26.30 | Trailer
27.32 | Opinion: default applications in Lucid Lynx
32.38 | GAMING
Sauerbraten on the Cube-2 engine (http://sauerbraten.org/)
Heads-up on review of Enemy Territory: Quake Wars in Issue #35
42.45 | FEEDBACK
Comments on this page, using the comment form, OR;
Send us a comment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also send us a comment by recording an audio clip of no more than 30 seconds and sending it to the same address.
Comments and audio may be edited for length.
Please remember this is a family-friendly show.
Creative Commons Music Tracks