Full Circle Podcast #1: Stop Wine-ing and Go Native!
That’s right, the Full Circle Podcast is back and better than ever!he podcast is in MP3 and OGG formats. You can either play the podcast in-browser if you have Flash and/or Java, or you can download the podcast with the link underneath the player.
We know the audio-mix is not great, so please bear with us. Thanks!
Runtime: 37 minutes.
- Robin Catling (blog at http://catlingmindswipe.blogspot.com/)
- Ed Hewitt (blog at http://www.edhewitt.co.uk/)
- Dave Wilkins
Additional audio by Victoria Pritchard
And we have the feeds for both MP3 and OGG:
RSS feed, MP3: http://fullcirclemagazine.org/category/podcast/feed
RSS feed, OGG: http://fullcirclemagazine.org/category/podcast/feed/atom
1. Further to the reshuffles at Canonical, Matt Asay joins Canonical as Chief operating officer.
2. Ars Technica:
Quote: “Canonical, the company behind the popular Ubuntu Linux distribution, revealed today that it has established a revenue sharing agreement with Yahoo.”
3. Is Canonical Becoming the new Microsoft?
Ubuntu new s site: Canonical Music store hits Lucid; new icons and Ubuntu single sign-on.
5. Google Buzz. Google adds social networking.
Quote: “Go beyond status messages. Share updates, photos, videos, and more.
Start conversations about the things you find interesting.”
Buzz overview: http://www.google.com/buzz?hl=en
YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi50KlsCBio
Good Old Games: http://www.gog.com
Acer Aspire Revo: http://www.acer.co.uk/
Comments on this page, using the comment form, OR;
Send us a comment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also send us a comment by recording an audio clip of no more than 30 seconds and sending it to the same address.
Comments and audio may be edited for length.
Please remember this is a family-friendly show.
Creative Commons Music Tracks
- Opening: ‘Achilles’ by Kevin Macleod
- Main Theme: ‘Revolve’ by His Boy Elroy
- Incidental: ‘Dance Zone’ by Unknown
- Incidental: ‘On the Run’ by Unknown
- Trailer: ‘Dangerous’ by Kevin Macleod
- Incidental: ‘Iron Man’ by Unknown
‘In the Mood/ by Edgar Hayes, the original recording, 1937, before Glen Miller.
Runtime: 37 minutes
9 Comments + Add Comment
- Systemd Creator Says Linux Community Is Rotten, Points at Linus Torvalds as the Source
- Amazon Web Services Aims for More Open Source Involvement
- VirtualBox 4.3.18 Has Been Released With Lots Of Fixes
- KDE Plasma 5 Now Available for Ubuntu 14.10 (Utopic Unicorn)
- Canonical Details Plans for Unity 8 Integration in Ubuntu Desktop
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.