A new year, a new decade, and a new issue #32!
At the writing of this post, it’s new year’s for most of the world (and definitely will be by the time most of you read this). Not only is it a new year, it’s a new decade full of promises for the computing world and the world at large. I hope you’ve enjoyed our foray into Ubuntu and Linux for the past few years. Here’s to many more!
That being said, what better way to start off a new year than with a new issue of Full Circle?
- Command and Conquer.
- How-To: Program in Python – Part 6, The Perfect Server – Part 2, Installing Chromium (browser) and Offline Package Install.
- My Story – Classroom Experiences, and How I Became An Ubuntu Woman.
- My Opinion – Time To Review The Release Schedule? and Will Linux Ever Get It Right?
- Review – Music Player Daemon.
- MOTU Interview – Roderick Greening.
- Top 5 – Media Centers.
- Ubuntu Women, Ubuntu Games and all the usual goodness!
You can download it from the download tab above in our navigation bar, or from here. Enjoy!
note: if some readers got duplicate announcement emails, our apologies. the mailing list software had a few hiccups.
- Elive OS Is a Unique Debian and Enlightenment Combination
- Opera 26 released. Install it on Linux Mint 17.1 and Ubuntu 14.10
- Major NVIDIA Stable Driver Released
- U.S. Marine Corps Wants to Change OS for Radar System from Windows XP to Linux
- Ubuntu Touch Music App Is Proof That Total Ubuntu Convergence Is Getting Closer – Gallery
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.