A new year, a new decade, and a new issue #32!
At the writing of this post, it’s new year’s for most of the world (and definitely will be by the time most of you read this). Not only is it a new year, it’s a new decade full of promises for the computing world and the world at large. I hope you’ve enjoyed our foray into Ubuntu and Linux for the past few years. Here’s to many more!
That being said, what better way to start off a new year than with a new issue of Full Circle?
- Command and Conquer.
- How-To: Program in Python – Part 6, The Perfect Server – Part 2, Installing Chromium (browser) and Offline Package Install.
- My Story – Classroom Experiences, and How I Became An Ubuntu Woman.
- My Opinion – Time To Review The Release Schedule? and Will Linux Ever Get It Right?
- Review – Music Player Daemon.
- MOTU Interview – Roderick Greening.
- Top 5 – Media Centers.
- Ubuntu Women, Ubuntu Games and all the usual goodness!
You can download it from the download tab above in our navigation bar, or from here. Enjoy!
note: if some readers got duplicate announcement emails, our apologies. the mailing list software had a few hiccups.
- Mozilla Thunderbird 31.1.1 Lands in Ubuntu
- Curl Exploits Closed in All Supported Ubuntu OSes
- Everything You Need to Know About Meizu MX4, the Upcoming Ubuntu Phone – Gallery
- Torvalds says he has no strong opinions on systemd
- Ubuntu Shopping Lens (Scopes) Declared Legal in the UK and Most Likely in the European Union
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.