We have ads now?
The short answer: yes, but we’re doing strictly non-commercial, non-bought ad space.
The long answer: for a little bit, we’re going to be trying an ad trade with Ubuntu User magazine. We’re getting a full-page ad in their print magazine, they’re getting an ad in FCM, and we’re trading site links. Rest assured, FCM is not taking bought-for ads.
1 Comment + Add Comment
- Ubuntu Touch Music App Is Proof That Total Ubuntu Convergence Is Getting Closer – Gallery
- Canonical Drops Ubuntu 14.10 Dedicated Images for Apple Hardware
- Dropbox 2.11.34 Experimental Features a Rewritten UI for Linux Client
- Mozilla Releases ‘Firefox Developer Edition’ for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Ubuntu Online Summit for Ubuntu 15.04 (Vivid Vervet)
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.