We have ads now?
The short answer: yes, but we’re doing strictly non-commercial, non-bought ad space.
The long answer: for a little bit, we’re going to be trying an ad trade with Ubuntu User magazine. We’re getting a full-page ad in their print magazine, they’re getting an ad in FCM, and we’re trading site links. Rest assured, FCM is not taking bought-for ads.
1 Comment + Add Comment
- Systemd Creator Says Linux Community Is Rotten, Points at Linus Torvalds as the Source
- Amazon Web Services Aims for More Open Source Involvement
- VirtualBox 4.3.18 Has Been Released With Lots Of Fixes
- KDE Plasma 5 Now Available for Ubuntu 14.10 (Utopic Unicorn)
- Canonical Details Plans for Unity 8 Integration in Ubuntu Desktop
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.