We have ads now?
The short answer: yes, but we’re doing strictly non-commercial, non-bought ad space.
The long answer: for a little bit, we’re going to be trying an ad trade with Ubuntu User magazine. We’re getting a full-page ad in their print magazine, they’re getting an ad in FCM, and we’re trading site links. Rest assured, FCM is not taking bought-for ads.
1 Comment + Add Comment
- Stephen Hawking Talks About the Linux-Based Intel Connected Wheelchair Project
- Mozilla Thunderbird 31.1.1 Lands in Ubuntu
- Curl Exploits Closed in All Supported Ubuntu OSes
- Everything You Need to Know About Meizu MX4, the Upcoming Ubuntu Phone – Gallery
- Torvalds says he has no strong opinions on systemd
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.