We have ads now?
The short answer: yes, but we’re doing strictly non-commercial, non-bought ad space.
The long answer: for a little bit, we’re going to be trying an ad trade with Ubuntu User magazine. We’re getting a full-page ad in their print magazine, they’re getting an ad in FCM, and we’re trading site links. Rest assured, FCM is not taking bought-for ads.
1 Comment + Add Comment
- Ubuntu laptops available for pre-order with Ebuyer.com
- Unity 8 Won’t Be Very Different Visually from Unity 7
- How to Install Linux on a Windows Machine With UEFI Secure Boot
- 10 Years of Git: An Interview with Git Creator Linus Torvalds
- How open source software builds strong roots for better governance
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.