We’ve hit thirty!
Can you believe it? We’ve made it to thirty. That’s right; thirty issues of FCM, and they wouldn’t have happened without you! Here’s a giant thank you to all the editors, translators, writers, hosting donators, and everyone else that’s made FCM and Ubuntu possible.
- How-To: Program in Python – Part 4, Applications for Bookworms, Installing OpenOffice.org Base.
- My Story – The Doctor Is In, Recording Porgy & Bess, Ubuntu Reincarnates Pensioners Laptop
- Command and Conquer
- My Opinion – Acer Aspire One Distros
- Review – Sony PRS-505 Ebook Reader
- MOTU Interview – Thierry Carrez.
- Top 5 – Writing Applications.
- Ubuntu Women, Ubuntu Games and all the usual goodness!
Download it here!
1 Comment + Add Comment
- Torvalds says he has no strong opinions on systemd
- Ubuntu Shopping Lens (Scopes) Declared Legal in the UK and Most Likely in the European Union
- elementary OS Freya Beta Is Out, Still the Most Beautiful OS in the World
- Screenshot Tool Shutter 0.92 Ditches Ubuntu One Support
- Russian Ministry of Health to Replace Microsoft and Oracle Products with Linux and PostgreSQL
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.