Issue 29 is here!
29 is the tenth prime number, but you didn’t want to know that. What you do want to know is that issue 29 means that we’re going to hit #30 next month!
This month, you’ll get:
- Command and Conquer
- How-To: Program in Python – Part 3, LAMP Server – Part 2, Virtual Private Networking.
- My Story – One Man’s Journey, and Walk With Ubuntu.
- Review – Kompozer.
- MOTU Interview – Iulian Udrea.
- Top 5 – Physics Games.
- Ubuntu Games, as well as all the usual goodness!
Grab it here: http://fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-29/
- Year End Core Apps Hack Days Announced for Ubuntu Touch
- Elive OS Is a Unique Debian and Enlightenment Combination
- Opera 26 released. Install it on Linux Mint 17.1 and Ubuntu 14.10
- Major NVIDIA Stable Driver Released
- U.S. Marine Corps Wants to Change OS for Radar System from Windows XP to Linux
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.