Issue 29 is here!
29 is the tenth prime number, but you didn’t want to know that. What you do want to know is that issue 29 means that we’re going to hit #30 next month!
This month, you’ll get:
- Command and Conquer
- How-To: Program in Python – Part 3, LAMP Server – Part 2, Virtual Private Networking.
- My Story – One Man’s Journey, and Walk With Ubuntu.
- Review – Kompozer.
- MOTU Interview – Iulian Udrea.
- Top 5 – Physics Games.
- Ubuntu Games, as well as all the usual goodness!
Grab it here: http://fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-29/
- Stephen Hawking Talks About the Linux-Based Intel Connected Wheelchair Project
- Mozilla Thunderbird 31.1.1 Lands in Ubuntu
- Curl Exploits Closed in All Supported Ubuntu OSes
- Everything You Need to Know About Meizu MX4, the Upcoming Ubuntu Phone – Gallery
- Torvalds says he has no strong opinions on systemd
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.