Full Circle #28 – out NOW!
Yes indeedy folks, here it is, Full Circle #28!
* Command and Conquer
* How-To : Program in Python – Part 2, LAMP Server – Part 1, Networking with SSHFS
and Fast Internet With Squid.
* My Story – My Linux Experience I and II.
* My Opinion – AllMyApps
* Review – Tellico.
* MOTU Interview – Stephane Graber.
* Top 5 – SIP Clients.
* Ubuntu Women Interview, Ubuntu Games and all the usual goodness!
1 Comment + Add Comment
- Ubuntu laptops available for pre-order with Ebuyer.com
- Unity 8 Won’t Be Very Different Visually from Unity 7
- How to Install Linux on a Windows Machine With UEFI Secure Boot
- 10 Years of Git: An Interview with Git Creator Linus Torvalds
- How open source software builds strong roots for better governance
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.