We’ve made it to twenty!
That’s right, we’ve made it to the twentieth issue of Full Circle! It’s great to have been around this long and to have helped the Ubuntu community for so long. Here’s hoping that we get to Issue 40.
This month, we’ve got some nice stuff as well as a new series in store for you:
* Command and Conquer – The Daunting Terminal.
* How-To : Program in C – Part 4, Web Development – Part 1, Backup & Sync Your Music.
* My Story – Making Money With FOSS
* Book Review – Ubuntu Kung Fu
* My Opinion – Italy Speaks OSS
* MOTU Interview – Andrea Colangelo
* Top 5 – Backup Solutions
P.S – It’d be great if you could take our reader survey! Let us know what you think of Full Circle so far and tell us what you’d like to see for the future!
1 Comment + Add Comment
- Ubuntu Touch Music App Is Proof That Total Ubuntu Convergence Is Getting Closer – Gallery
- Canonical Drops Ubuntu 14.10 Dedicated Images for Apple Hardware
- Dropbox 2.11.34 Experimental Features a Rewritten UI for Linux Client
- Mozilla Releases ‘Firefox Developer Edition’ for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Ubuntu Online Summit for Ubuntu 15.04 (Vivid Vervet)
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.